Co-founder / Exec. Director of Grace Alliance and Baylor Professor of Psychology / Neuroscience, Dr. Matt Stanford will be one of the plenary speakers.
For more info and to register: http://faithandscience.ag.org
As scientific and technological advances are put into practice, our society faces increasingly difficult faith and science challenges. Our theme for the 2014 conference is “Genesis and Genetics,” and we will be addressing such topics as:
- Genetic insights into human origins.
- Evidence of God in the Cosmos.
- Fossil evidences for design.
- Genetic determinism & moral responsibility.
- Embryonic stem cell issues.
- Perspectives on a historical Adam & Eve.
The Faith & Science Conference provides ministry leaders, teachers, students and lay people with numerous resources to deal with these issues at a time when congregations are becoming more and more scientifically literate. The sessions will be presented by Christian experts in the fields of theology, philosophy, and science.